Today we talk about a important aspect of archaeology, traditional myths and oral traditions. These two aspects are often overlooked or reinterpreted by the fringe in order to further their own ideas. Archaeologists and anthropologists see these aspects as the vital and important tools that they are to understanding ancient cultures.
- Horse Thief Lake - She Who Watches
- Abu Simbel Temple due to Nile Flooding
- Crow Canyon NM - Navajo Place of Origin
- Email us at ArchyFantasties@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Chris Webster