Today Jeb and I interview Sharon Hill from Doubtful News. We talk about skepticism, blogging, geology, weird questions, and how rocks are not Sasquatch skulls.
- Natural History Needed by Biologists article
- Magic Artificial Investigation Practices
- And here's the specific article
- Archaeology stories on Doubtful News
- Sharon Hill's Thesis
- “Amateur Paranormal Research and Investigation Groups Doing ‘Sciencey’ Things”,Skeptical Inquirer 36:2 March/April 2012.
- Sounds Sciencey column
- Facebook Group of Fort
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Chris Webster