Today we talk with Chris Begley about the Lost City of the Monkey God, or Ciudad Blanca "The White City". Chris tells us about looking for actual ruins in Honduras, working with National Geographic, and how things like satellite images and LiDar actually work.
- Ciudad Blanca
- F. A. Mitchell-Hedges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- George Gustav Heye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Theodore Morde
- The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
- Has the White City of the Monkey God been found after 500 years? Ruins could be legendary lost jungle city where lurid tales say tribe worshiped a giant simian deity and bred chimp-human children
- LOST CITY DISCOVERED IN THE HONDURAN RAIN FOREST
- Thomas Athol Joyce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Explorer Seeks Fabled Lost City; Spurns Weaker Sex Companionship
- Christopher Stewart
- Chris Begley: Transylvania University Bio
- National Geographic Bio
- Kentucky professor a real-life Indiana Jones
- Ewan McGregor: Tested to the limits in Honduras
- Finding understanding instead of a 'lost city.'
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Chris Webster