Today we talk about the fascinating Hexham heads. Are they cursed objects, spiritual totems for drawing wear-creatures, or just cleverly carved children's' toys? How do these objects connect back to the concept of Ley Lines and how does all this connect to tulpa's?
- Quest for the Hexham Heads, Paul Screeton – Fortean history/memoir
- Twilight of the Celtic Gods David Clarke and Andy Roberts – Fascinating “wibbly” take on pagan survivals, Neopaganism, magic, archaeology, and myth in the 1980s
- Ley Lines in Question Tom Williamson and Liz Bellamy – Examination and debunking
- Creating Prehistory Andy Stout – History of the professionalization and battle against amateurs in British archaeology, including in-depth history of the ley lines folks
- T. C. Lethbridge: The Man Who Saw the Future by Terry Welbourn – Biography and study of Lethbridge
- MR James stories
- The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries by Evans-Wentz
- Monster talk episode with Joseph Laycock and Natalia Mikels
- The Hexham Heads
- The Curse Of The Hexham Heads?
- The Hexham Heads and the Werewolf
- Celtic curse tested?
- Heads and Tales
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions