Today we talk with Fernanda Maneses about the mysterious Easter Island statues. We talk about the actual history of the Moai statues, the culture that created them, and the many different ways these iconic statures have been used by the fringe and popular culture alike.
- Fernanda Meneses
- Chronology and Easter Island Prehistory
- Moai Culture Website
- List of the moai in popular culture
- How did the Easter Island Statues Get There? They Might Have Walked!
- Scientists Make Easter Island Statue Walk | National Geographic
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions