The State Historic Preservation Officer for each state and territory of the United States is a key part of the regulatory and preservation process. But, what would a state do without a SHPO? We discuss that hypothesis on today's show. We also talk about identifying CRM Archaeology as, well, CRM Archaeology. Why not just CRM? Why not something else?
- ACHP: http://www.achp.gov
- NHPA: http://www.achp.gov/nhpa.pdf
- ACHP on SHPO: http://www.achp.gov/shpo.html
- NCSHPO: http://ncshpo.org
- What is SHPO: http://ncshpo.org/about-us/what-is-shpo/
- Facebook Groups: