It's the end of 2014! During my short vacation in the Windy City (Chicago) I put together a compilation episode for all the episodes from 2014. It's a good episode to give to someone that you'd like to introduce to the show because it showcases the wide variety of topics we've covered.
Thank you to EVERYONE that listens to the show and shares it with friends. Leave a donation to the APN of at least $20.15 and you'll be entered into a contest to have your 2015 SAA conference fees paid.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!