Ever heard of "creative transecting"? Well, you're about to find out what it is if you didn't already know. Another term, "dead-walking" is used by some to indicate the walking you do that IS NOT in service of the project. It should always be minimized so you can save your crew from fatiguing and to help out the budget. Learn how to mitigate dead-walking through the use of creative transecting.
We'll also cover some fan emails regarding our monitoring episode and we'll thank some sponsors.
Stay to the end to hear music from fellow shovelbum, Mr. Joshua Allen Bauer.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and I'll see you in the field!!