On today's episode we bring on a special guest, Chris Simms from the Go Dig A Hole blog. Chris, Stephen, and I discuss soil horizons. What are they? What do they mean? What do you need to know? We also do a tear down of a poorly written job post and discuss how the post should have been written to be more effective.
- Go Dig A Hole Blog
- Soil Horizons - Wikipedia Entry
- Plant and Soil Sciences eLibrary
- Web Soil Survey
- Shovelbums Job Post
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and I'll see you in the field!!