Chelsea Blackmore and Megan Springate join the show to talk about queer archaeology how they're "queering" the field. We explore what queer archaeology is, why it's important, and how to be an ally.
- "How to Queer Identity Without Sex: Queer Theory, Feminisms, and the Archaeology of Identity" by Chelsea Blackmore
- NPS LGBTQ Heritage Initiative
- Book - 'The Bioarchaeology of Socio-sexual Lives' by Pamela Geller
- Early Hominid Footprints at Laetoli (Tanzania)
- NPS LGBTQ Theme Study
- SAA Archaeological Record Vol. 16, No. 1, "Towards an Inclusive Queer Archaeology"
- Queer Archaeology on Facebook & Twitter
- SAA Queer Archaeology Interest Group
- Go Dig a Hole on iTunes
- Go Dig a Hole on Patreon