My guests are Matt Ritchie, Forestry Commission Scotland's archaeologist, Donald Henson, studying for a PhD in Public Perceptions of the Mesolithic at York University, and James Dilley of Ancient Craft and about to embark on a PhD as well. matt quickly disabuses me of the notion that Wolf Brother is set in the Scottish Mesolithic (which is the only reason I had him on in the first place) and then we chat about the wondrous period of hunter-gatherers, wildwoods, and magic in the forest.
- Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver, published in 2005 by Orion Books.
- Mezolith by Ben Haggarty, published in 2010 by Random House.
Guest Contact Details
- Donald Henson: email@example.com
- James Dilley: Twitter - @ancientcraftUK
- Matthew Ritchie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to rate and subscribe here or on iTunes! Ratings help the podcast get noticed so more can enjoy. Thanks!