The Panel discusses the application of ARPA in recent court cases and how ARPA could be used in the prosecution of the Oregon Militia Standoff.
- The Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979 (ARPA)
- Oregon Militia Standoff Spotlights Federal-Tribal Quandary over Artifacts
- Doctor accused of looting ancient artifacts is indicted on 21 counts
- FBI charges 24 in American Indian artifact looting case
- Oroville man sentenced for taking Native American artifacts
- Driven to fight: A retired BLM special agent finds herself battling the very agency she once worked for