Today we talk with Jennifer Raff about the role DNA and genetics is playing in the field of archaeology. What can we really learn from DNA and Haplogroups, and how none of this proves genetic superiority. Not even Haplogroup X.
- Jennifer A. Raff and Deborah A. Bolnick's: Does Mitochondrial Haplogroup X Indicate Ancient Trans-Atlantic Migration to the Americas? A Critical Re-Evaluation.
- On thin ice: Problems with Stanford and Bradley’s Solutrean-Clovis hypothesis
- Carl Zimmer's Game of Genomes
- Jennifer Raff
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions