Today we talk with Nathan French from the University of Miami, Ohio. Nathan talks with us about Islam and the destruction of archaeological sites and artifacts in Isis controlled areas. We also talk about artifacts funneled into the black market by Isis and fleeing refugees.
- The Archivist: Unseen Documents from the Islamic State’s Diwan al-Rikaz
- Ancient palace emerges from under Mosul shrine destroyed by ISIS
- Trafalgar Square 3D Printed Arch aka Archy McArchface
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions