Heath Bailey of the National Park Service joins hosts, Andee Zorn and Christopher Sims. Bailey is a supervising archaeologist at Great Smoky Mountain National Park in Tennessee and North Carolina. Some of the highlights of this episode include:
- The difference between archaeology in CRM and Parks Service.
- How to write a great CV for public sector archaeology.
- How to build a strong network of professional archaeologists.
- Skills to develop early on.
- Cultural Resources at Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- USA Jobs
- CRM Archaeology (Ep. 57) Fire Archaeology
Don't forget to check out our Facebook page to get even more updates!
CONTACT THE HOSTS:
Twitter - @andeezee
Twitter - @godigahole