Welcome to the ArchPodNet Podcasting Master Class!
In this course we'll teach you everything you need to know to get started podcasting, editing, interviewing, marketing, and monetizing your podcast. Start by clicking the link to the left for the Introduction and GET PODCASTING!
"From idea to MP3"
Here are some ways that podcasting can help you:
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Drive traffic to your website
- Drive traffic to your products
With this workshop you'll go from a podcast idea to a finished, edited, MP3 file that you can listen to in the car on the way home.
During the 7-hour class you'll:
- Learn the basics of good podcasting
- Start designing your logo
- Learn how to choose your music
- Structure the format of your show
- Brainstorm your first 10 show ideas or topics
- RECORD your first show using your classmates
- EDIT your show
- Export your show
- Distribute to the major podcast catalogues
That's right. In just one day you'll have your first episode with a plan to keep it going.
You'll also have access to:
- A private SLACK team to help keep you motivated, bounce ideas off of, and keep your dream going
- Exclusive tutorial videos so you don't have to remember EVERYTHING you learned during the class
- Access to Chris Webster through the SLACK team and at the Reno Collective any time - he's screwed up just about all you can so learn from his mistakes!
Learn to podcast from someone that has learned how to do it the hard way! Billed in 15 min increments, you'll be able to ask Chris Webster anything about your setup, interviewing, marketing, whatever. If he doesn't know the answer then he'll help you find the answer.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Seek help and you will succeed faster. Learn from someone else's mistakes!