Welcome to the Archaeology Podcast Network Gear Page!
Click on an image to see more designs and pricing
Get your very own APN diner-style coffee mug! This is a sturdy mug with a strong handle. It's comfortable to hold and will keep you warm on those cold winter days when filled with your favorite warm beverage, or, can be used for whacking people over the head when they ask you about finding dinosaurs!
Learn to Podcast!
Learn to podcast from someone that has learned how to do it the hard way! Billed in 15 min increments, you'll be able to ask Chris Webster anything about your setup, interviewing, marketing, whatever. If he doesn't know the answer then he'll help you find the answer.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Seek help and you will succeed faster. Learn from someone else's mistakes!
"From idea to MP3"
Here are some ways that podcasting can help you:
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Drive traffic to your website
- Drive traffic to your products
With this workshop you'll go from a podcast idea to a finished, edited, MP3 file that you can listen to in the car on the way home.
During the 7-hour class you'll:
- Learn the basics of good podcasting
- Start designing your logo
- Learn how to choose your music
- Structure the format of your show
- Brainstorm your first 10 show ideas or topics
- RECORD your first show using your classmates
- EDIT your show
- Export your show
- Distribute to the major podcast catalogues
That's right. In just one day you'll have your first episode with a plan to keep it going.
You'll also have access to:
- A private SLACK team to help keep you motivated, bounce ideas off of, and keep your dream going
- Exclusive tutorial videos so you don't have to remember EVERYTHING you learned during the class
- Access to Chris Webster through the SLACK team and at the Reno Collective any time - he's screwed up just about all you can so learn from his mistakes!
You provide the content - we create your show!
YOUR FIRST EPISODE IS FREE!
That's right - all you have to do is provide the content via files or come into the Studio at the Reno Collective if you're local and record there. No membership required, but, I'll have to be with you!
Here is what you'll get:
- Audio Engineering during a live session
- Editing of the podcast
- Final mixing and mastering of your episode
- Episode export into whatever file formats you need
- Tech support on uploading to iTunes, Google, and Stitcher Radio if needed.
While we're in a recording session you'll also get advice on interviewing and vocal techniques, if desired.
So, get your message out and podcast! This is literally the last stumbling block for most people. Don't waste company time on editing and production when your people aren't trained for it. Let ArchPodNet do the production for you so you can focus on content.
Guarantee: If you aren't satisfied with the production quality of your episode I'll refund your money - no questions asked. Of course, the content is on you :)