On today's episode we talk to Dr. Doug Scott about his team's experiments with historic firearms. They conducted live fire exercises to determine a number of things about the historic weapons and tried to link those results back to the archaeological record, not only to determine the accuracy of the historical record, but, to determine the accuracy of archaeological interpretations.
- Report: Colonial Era Firearm Bullet Performance: A Live Fire Experimental Study for Archaeological Interpretation
- Academia.edu version: Colonial Era Firearm Bullet Performance: A Live Fire Experimental Study for Archaeological Interpretation
- Chris Webster - @archeowebby (Twitter and Snapchat)
- Chris Sims - @godigahole (Twitter and Instagram)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org