Papers presented at the 116th Annual Meetings of the American Anthropological Association on December 1, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
Paper: Who's afraid of journalism? On anthropology's (unhappy) relationship with mainstream media and what anthropological podcasts might take from journalists
Other papers in the session:
- 054 - The Archaeology Podcast Network: Podcasts as Digital Preservation and Public Outreach, Webster
- 055 - Crowdsourcing and Conversation: On the Future of Podcasting, Public Engagement, and Exercising the Anthropological Tool Kit, Collins and Gamwell
- 056 - "Everyone Tells me how they hate the sound of their own voice": The ethics of editing in podcasts, Sadeghsamimi
- 057 - The Past, Present & Future of AnthroPod, Sacco
- 058 - Discussant for all five presentations, Shankar