On this episode we spend some time talking about the current blogging archaeology carnival being organized by Doug Rocks MacQueen. There are a lot of great posts so far and we talk about the future of the BlogArch Carnival and a possible continuing Archaeology Carnival.
We also talk about the recent destruction of the Cherry Point site in Washington State by an over-anxious developer.
- Blogging Archaeology Carnival
- November Posts
- Serra's Post
- Stephen's Post
- Russell's Post
- Bill's Post
- Open Access Blog
- Landward Blog List
- Cherry Point
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!