This week's episode starts with a discussion about financially preparing for the inevitable winter slow-down in CRM Archaeology. The time to start planning is now!
We also have an interview with the Manager of Corporate Social Responsibility at Barrick Gold, George Fennemore. We talk to Mr. Fennemore about Barrick's relationship with the archaeological resources on their properties and their relationships with local tribes.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!