Today we talk about cultures south of the US border. We talk about what we expect to see, and do see, when early European cultures come in contact with Native American cultures. We also talk about immigration and how we can track that with archaeology.
National Monuments dedicated to immigration and the experience of immigrants and African captives:
- African Burial Ground, Manhattan
- Manzanar Internment Center
- Liberty Island-Ellis Island National Monument
- Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions