Today we talk Vaughn Hadenfelt of Friends of Friends of Ceder Mesa. With 30 years of experience as a guide and interpreter in Bears Ears National Monument, he comes on to talk to us about Rock Art. What is it? How do we date it? Can we read it like a book? He also gives us an update on the Status of Bears Ears.
- Welcome 2018 and Bears Ears Update - Episode 90
- Antiquities Laws and Regulations - Episode 75
- Friends of Cedar Mesa | Stewarding the greater Cedar Mesa area in ...
- Bears Ears Rock Art
- Pilling Collection of Fremont Culture Figurines
- Hexham Heads, ley lines, and Wear-sheep-men
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions