Today's panel discusses the wild world of pseudo-archaeology. The regular panel is joined by Stephanie Halmhofer at Bones, Stones, and Books, and Sara Head from Archaeological Fantasies to discuss The nature of pseudo-archaeology, how to identify it, what to do when you see it, and how we as archaeologists can combat it.
- Women in Archaeology on Twitter (@womenarchys)
- Chelsi Slotten on Twitter (@osteoarchaeo)
- Emily Long on Twitter (@trowel_tales)
- Kirsten Lopez on Twitter (@archyfem)
- Show email: email@example.com