This is a brand new show that will air weekly, every Friday, on the APN. Here is a quick synopsis:
Profiles in CRM features short interviews with CRM professionals from all experience levels and educational levels. I ask a standard list of questions and see how each person answers them based on their experience.
- What is your name and who do you work for? (this question is omitted for those that wish to be anonymous)
- How long have you been working in CRM?
- What is the position you usually have in CRM and what is the highest position you've attained?
- Where have you worked?
- What is the best thing that's happened to you that's related to being a CRM Archaeologist?
- What is the biggest thing you would change that would make being a CRM professional better?
- What is your career goal in CRM?
- If you could give an undergrad thinking about CRM one piece of advice, what would it be?
Sign Up for an Interview
Want to be part of the show? I can leave out your name and company and I can even disguise your voice. All you need for the recording is a phone. Ideally, we will record using Skype Audio (no Video) because the quality is better. Just fill out the form below and I'll contact you.