Today we talk with Andy White of the Argumentative Archaeologist Blog about the work he's been doing uncovering the truth behind the recently discovered Roman sword in Michigan. Andy walks us through his predictions for the origins of the sword, and tells us the steps he taking to research the hilt. He covers a lot of ground in this episode, so get ready to think critically.
- Andy the Argumentative Archaeologist.
- Andy White's work on the Roman Sword
- Why #Swordgate is Important.
- Previous OOPArt podcast episodes and blogs:
- THE COSO ARTIFACT - EPISODE 9
- OUT OF PLACE OBJECTS - EPISODE 27
- The 10 Most Not-So-Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: Out-Of-Place Metal Objects
- THE NEWARK HOLY STONES - ARCHY FANTASIES EP 7
- Epstein, Jeremiah
1980 “Pre-Columbian Old World Coins in America,” Current Anthropology. PDF. Accessed 1/17/16
- Ancient Artifact Preservation Society
Email us at ArchyFantasties@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Produced by Chris Webster and Tristan Boyle
Edited by Chris Webster