Welcome to the show notes page for our special Day of Archaeology 2013 episode. On this episode we talk about our favorite Day of Archaeology posts, as of the time of recording, and we discuss a few projects and other topics.
So, listen to the show and think about writing your own Day of Archaeology post in 2014. If you have a favorite of your own, put it in the comments!
- In Limbo: Site Slippage and Juggling Jobs
- Metal Detecting and Archaeology Advocacy
- Representing Archaeology
- Building an Archaeology Data Recording App
- The Archaeological Backstretch
Day of Archaeology Posts from Us
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!