Welcome to our second call-in show! We should stop calling them that. They're really "call-out" shows. Either way, we ended up calling three people that got out of CRM Archaeology within the last few years and asked them a couple questions. First, we asked why they got out. Then we asked what would have kept them in and finally, what would get them back in.
So, listen to the show and think about why you stay in CRM. What keeps you here and coming back for more? Put your answers in the comments below. If you don't do CRM anymore then put your answers in the comments as well!
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!