On Episode 44 we pack in several conversations. First, Chris talks about the iPhone 6+ and it's use as a field device. We also talk about larger smartphones in general for fieldwork. Then we read three listener emails which include a discussion of prevailing wages and what kind of math is required in graduate school. Finally, we talk about our new education program that Doug, Bill, and I are setting up, Heritage Conservation, Inc. (the name is in flux).
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!