After biking 158 miles for the MS Society in San Francisco and Napa Valley and then spending two days on the coast relaxing, the CRM Archaeology Podcast is ready to go! It's a shorter episode but I hope it was worth the wait.
In the first segment we talk to Katie Turner, a new archaeological field technician that used some great, modern, networking techniques to land her first job and to make a living as an archaeologist more comfortable than one would think. For the last half of the show I cover a listener question about leadership in CRM Archaeology.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!