That's right. Everyone else is doing it...This show is different from the influx of Target and Walmart ads you've been seeing in that we have some useful information. Whether you're an undergrad, a graduate student, or are just plugging away in the field, there is good information for all.
Also, I don't always do this, but, for those that stay to the end there is usually some fun little sound bite. And, it's usually Bill.
- Pima Community College Archaeology Center
- Ashley's blog post on why she got into CRM
- Podcast Episode 21 - Graduate School Applications
- Resume Writing for Archaeologists - Bill White
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!