You’ve found the show notes for another great episode of the CRM Archaeology Podcast. On this episode we enjoy a discussion about what new archaeologists should do now that they’ve graduated. We all had to find our own way into CRM and the advice we give in this episode should make that journey easier for recent graduates hoping to do the same.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!