Here’s the show notes for another fun episode of the CRM Archaeology Podcast! In this episode we start with a quick discussion about the SAAs and tweeting, move on to some emails about previous show topics, and then finish with a discussion of the archaeology work/life balance and CRM relationships. There’s no guests this week so it’s just five of us chatting about what we know.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!