Welcome to Episode 27! Our interview with Steven Hackenberg of Central Washington University was pushed to a later episode. We still have a great show, though. On today's show we discuss the new CRM Blogging Archaeology Collective I've started, regional differences with report writing and digital field needs, and we play an interview with Federal Archaeologist Duane Quates that was recorded at the 2014 SHA meetings in Quebec.
- CRM Archaeology Blogging Collective
- Savage Minds Blog
- Science Based Medicine
- Fort Drum
- Duane Quates on Twitter
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!