A few days before this podcast was published I drove down to the offices of the Center for Digital Archaeology (CoDA) just north of San Francisco, CA. I talked with Michael Ashley and Tyler Wilson about what CoDA is, what they do, and what they can do for CRM projects.
- CoDA Project
- Mukurtu Mobile
- Theodolite App for iPhone
- Adobe Lightroom
- NEH Digital Humanities Start-Up Grant
- Sustainable Heritage Network
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!