Welcome to another informative and exciting edition of the CRM Archaeology Podcast. On this episode out panelists tackle report writing. What is boiler plate? What goes into a report? Who's responsible for a report? We answer all these questions and more. Check it out and rate us on iTunes!
- Book: Elements of Style
- Society for American Archaeology Annual Meeting
- Northwest Anthropological Conference
- Society for California Archaeology
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!