On today's show we talk about a scenario nearly everyone has encountered before, not digging or walking as fast as your crew chief wants you to. Are they going too fast, or, are you going too slow? We also discuss the efficacy of posting jobs on social media sites like Facebook. Does it invite the wrong sort of comments, or, is it something employers should be doing?
- Archaeo Field Tech Facebook Group
- North American Archaeology Tech Forum, Facebook
- Bill's Post on Ethics of Going too Fast
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!