Hey everyone! It's that time of year when your field cloths probably need to be washed and you have to start thinking about winter clothing. Out here in the Great Basin the temps in the morning are in the 50s and dropping. It can still get into the 90s in the afternoon, though, so layers are important.
On this episode our panelists discuss what they have for field clothing, what they wished they'd have known, and how you can be safe, happy, and warm (or cool). Bill might even tell you how to look like Brat Pitt.
- Sierra Trading Post
- Amazon Prime
- Tilly Hats
- Red Wing non-steel Safety Boots
- Tom King's CRM Plus Blog
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!