We start the show with an interview with Dr. Adrian Praetzellis, author of several popular theory books and a professor at Sonoma State in California. This program is fantastic and would be great for anyone wanting a career in CRM.
FACEBOOK and FACEBOOK GROUPS
Our final segment is a discussion about how Facebook groups and pages work. For the record, Doug and Stephen are wrong! But, take a listen and tell me I'm for of it in the comments.
- 00:01:18 Death by Theory and Dug to Death - We talk about why Dr. Praetzellis wrote the books and what they are about.
- 00:05:59 First long-form ad for the Maya Research Program
- 00:09:02 Overview of the Sonoma State CRM Master's program
- 00:38:29 Second long-form ad for the Maya Research Program
- 00:43:38 Discussion about Facebook Groups and Pages
- 00:55:16 Outro
Thanks for listening and I'll see you in the field!!
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science