On today's show we interview Kaibab National Forest Archaeologist, Margaret Hangen. We talk to Margaret about determining eligibility of historic sites. Margaret points out that people know all about recording historic sites, but when it comes to interpreting what was found and making a National Register of Historic Places eligibility recommendation many people fall short. Leave your comments about this topic below or wherever you see the link to this show.
- Kaibab National Forest
- Arizona Historic Archaeology Advisory Committee
- Civilian Conservation Corps
- Route 66
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!