Today on the podcast we discuss a blog post I wrote about running your crew to death and we talk about Bill's controversial blog post about the Poverty Mentality among field technicians. We also have a special guest panelist this week, Tristan Boyle of the Anarchaeologist Podcast.
- 6 Steps for Ending the Poverty Mentality in Archaeology
- Not Every Archaeologist Has a Poverty Mentality
- No I Will Not Walk 1000 Miles for You
- Book: Your Money, Your Life
- Anarchaeologist Podcast
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!