Today we interview Tom Penders of Archaeologists of Autism. The event is on November 22, 2014 in Florida. With the help of some key donors, he's hoping to make this an annual event. I wanted to interview Tom because I really love it when people see a need and find a way to fill it. We need more pioneers in this field. Enjoy the show!
- Archaeologists for Autism
- AFA YouTube Channel
Send Your Artifacts To:
Archaeologists for Autism
3365 Heather Drive, Titusville, Florida 32796
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!