We've got a bit of a different show for your today. Instead of my regular panelists, I chat with fellow podcasters, Tristan Boyle (Anarchaeologist Podcast) and Jenny McNiven (Struggling Archaeologist's Guide to Getting Dirty). We talk about why we started our podcasts, what niche we think they fill in archaeology, and, podcasting as archaeological outreach.
- Anarchaeologist Podcast
- Struggling Archaeologist Podcast
- Drunk Archaeology
- Northern Ireland Gaming
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!