This is the second half of a double episode we recorded a month ago with the women of the CRM Archaeology Podcast and a few guests. For the first half, check out episode 18.
Join Sara, Ashley, Hannah, Kate, and Lauren as they continue their discussion. This week they discuss privilege and minorities, equal rights, and opportunities for women, the work/life balance, and being pregnant/having children while being an archaeologist, dating in the field, sexism from clients, and, the Shenis. That's right. If you don't know what a Shenis is, I didn't, you'll have to listen to the show!
If you've listened to the show already, please take a second to click the "heart" at the end of this post. Also, leave a review or rating on iTunes. It helps us know that people are out there and that they like what we're doing. If you have any suggestions for show topics, guests, or just want to ask us a question, tweet us using #crmarchpodcast, or, use the contact form on the right side of this page.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!