Here is the second of two episodes this month featuring the ladies of the CRM Archaeology Podcast. This episode features Ashley, Sara, and Kristina Wyckoff. They talk about issues related to women in archaeology, leading crews, skills you should learn in school, and thinks you should know in general.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!