Have you thought about graduate school for fall 2014? If not, now's the time. If you've found a school you want to go to, now is the time to get your application together. All of our panelists have gone through this process and on this episode we attempt to give you some real world advice based on our own experiences.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!