On this episode we interview Pat Garrow, President of the Register of Professional Archaeologists. We discuss what the RPA is, what they do, and where they are going. We also talk about unions, both past and present, and we talk about field technician certification.
- Register of Professional Archaeologists
- RPA Governance Board
- RPA Grievance Process
- RPA Codes and Standards
- CRA Website
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!