On today's episode we talk to Nigel Hetherington of Past Preservers and we find out what it takes to be a TV presenter or expert in archaeology. Nigel is the founder of Past Preservers and he speaks candidly about pay, working conditions on set, and the types of projects they entertain.
Follow our panelists on Twitter:
- Bill White: Succinct Research
- Russell Alleen-Willems: Diachronic Design
- Doug Rocks-MacQueen: Doug’s Archaeology
- Serra Head: Archy Fantasies
- Stephen Wagner: Process - Opinions on Doing Archaeology
- Ashley Morton: Online Portfolio
- Chris Webster: Random Acts of Science
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you in the field!!