Dr. Ben Marwick returns to talk about the Open Science Interest Group, his recent publication on technology and open archaeology, and his workshop at the SAA Annual Meeting in Vancouver.
- Ben Marwick et al. (2017) "Open Science in Archaeology" SAA Pre-print
- ArchaeoTech Episode 40
- Open Science Interest Group
- Ben Marwick "How Computers Broke Science"
- SAA 2017
- Center for Digital Archaeology (CoDA)
- Chris Webster (2016) Field Archaeologist's Survival Guide: Getting a Job and Working in Cultural Resource Management
App of the Day:
Chris Webster - SAA 2017 Mobile App
Christopher Sims - Hopper