On today's show we talk to the creator and founder of Archaeological Analytics, Acacia Berry. Find out what she's doing with this company and how they can help you in your business. Learn about Archaeo Analytics, Open Artifact, and American Artifacts - all sites developed by Berry to help out the field of archaeology - both academic and commercial.
Today on the show, Russell speaks with Nicole Giglio, an Independent Contractor who specializes in Digital Content Development about her work managing social media channels for cultural heritage organizations and in designing a mobile app-assisted exhibit for the San Diego Museum of Man.
- Nicole's Thesis
- Canadian Location-based App Company
- Future of Museums Blog
- Museums and Web Conference
- American Alliance of Museums (AAM)
- California Association of Museums Conference
- DAMs digital asset management systems
- Oculus Rift
- Google Cardboard
- On Twitter: @nicolesuzanne
Comment and Rate
- Stitcher: ArchaeoTech Podcast